In this guide we will show you how to see how many new vs. closed bugs that is in the Quality Assurance section of Hansoft.
Create the Chart
- Go to the Dashboards section and add a new Chart object
- Add your project as a filter. Make sure to click on it and select to only see items in the QA view (where the bugs are)
- Add the dimensions Workflow status set on date and Pipelines, Kanbans and Workflows.
- Add the Number of items as your measure.
Configure the Chart
- Click Pipelines, kanbans and workflows and select Filter. Now tick next to the two states in your workflows that represents the New vs. Closed states.
- Click the dimension again and untick Suppress Zero Values.
- Click Workflow Status Set on Date and change the granularity to Days, Weeks, Months, Quarters or Years as you prefer.