To be able to run the LDAP Integration against several databases on the same physical server you must set up one Windows service for each database. This is done in a few steps.
1. Make sure you have created a SDK-user for your integration in the database you want to integration with LDAP.
2. In Windows, copy and paste the integration install directory to a new directory.
3. Start cmd.exe as Administrator on the server.
4. In the newly created directory, run HPMAuthIntegration.com AddService CustomServiceName. This will add a new service to your Services list.
5. Update the AuthIntegrationSettings file in your new directory to match the database to which you are connecting.
6. Start up your new service.