1. Open Microsoft® Project 2003® or later and the project file. Select Save As and save the file in XML format (do not use export).
2. Open Hansoft and create a new project under Administration>Projects>Create project.
3. Make yourself a main project manager by click on the Is a main manager checkbox in the bottom window:
4. Go to the project you created. Press More.. on the main toolbar, Export and Import>Import Microsoft Project XML.
5. Open the XML file you "Saved As" (not exported) from Microsoft® Project 2003®. Tasks and users will now be created.